Hey guys! Todays video is an ASOS Jeans haul and try on because I always get asked for my opinion and thought it was time I gave them a go… it’s a bitttt of a disaster!
All direct links are below as always! I would mostly recommend the Ridley’s, they were the best fit, most stretch and super comfortable. Not bad for the price either!
* ASOS New in (http://bit.ly/2HI4DsW)
* ASOS Jeans (http://bit.ly/2HDSYv5)
* Cropped Flare Jeans, £32 (http://bit.ly/2HGgS99)
* Ridley High Waist Jeans, Clean Black, £25 (http://bit.ly/2pkNXkx)
* Ridley High Waist Jeans, Blue Wash, £28 (http://bit.ly/2HHm9NK)
* Farleigh Jeans in Prince Wash Blue, £32 (http://bit.ly/2HGvCEZ)
* Farleigh Jeans in Clean Black, £30 (http://bit.ly/2pjDaa3)
* Farleigh Jeans with Western Buckle, £35 (http://bit.ly/2HIuhgS)
* Florence Jeans in White, £32 (http://bit.ly/2pjvCUM)
All ordered in a W28 L32 / size UK 10
* Boots worn in try on clips – New Look (http://bit.ly/2HIPhEe)
* White T-shirt, similar (http://bit.ly/2HJpVGB)
* Star Jumpsuit (http://bit.ly/2HJptrT)
* Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury – Opium Noir (http://bit.ly/2pimfVo)
* All above links are affiliate
Subscribe – http://goo.gl/dmua3Y
Fashion Blog – http://www.laurabradshaw.co.uk
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/imlaurabradshaw
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/imlaurabradshaw
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/tinytwisst
Email me – email@example.com
*Some items in my videos are sometimes gifted to me by PR’s. I would never post about an item unless I would recommend it to a friend, so you can be sure to have my full honest opinion. Any sponsored videos will be marked accordingly. I use affiliate links which means I make a small amount from the sales they create, these links are marked above.